How many processors are active in box ?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:37:42 UTC 2009

no.

yes.

if you have "n" cpus and purchase a "n"-1 cpu package, you have violated the
licensing/support/whatever agreement.  if you are certified through red hat,
you risk losing your certification.

additionally, it is unethical and against the SAGE
standards/guidelines/code.

there are no cost options to red hat.  if you don't want to pay red hat use
another option.