How many processors are active in box ?

Stainforth, Matthew (SD/DS) Matthew.Stainforth at gnb.ca
Wed Dec 23 14:07:27 UTC 2009

> if you are really interested in using properly subscribed rhel servers,
> contact the red hat sales department.
>
> from my observation, you are fishing for an answer that permits you to
> do
> what you want to do.  this list is not the appropriate place to receive
> definitive answer.

Licensing agreements have to be interpreted and that is a mixture of art and science.  It is not often a matter of definitive answers.

It pays to do your research before calling in the salesmen and that includes using lists like this to reach out to others who have dealt with license interpretation issues.

Matt