Problems with RHEL 5 server: NFS related?

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:24:54 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply.

I did run "mount" to check for ro/rw attributes, and it said "rw" as
expected. How do you suggest I check the mount options besides running
"mount" - checking /etc/mtab?

The server is a physical Dell PowerEdge server, and not connected to any
remote storage. So it's all locally stored.

Output of dump2fs states that the file system is mounted cleanly. Are there
anything in particular you suggest I'd investigate further with regards to
file system problems?