FW: ppolicy in openldap

Allgood, John jallgood at ohl.com
Tue Jan 13 16:04:24 UTC 2009

Hey

Thanks for the response.

I found some rpms for the newer version of ldap from here
http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/rhel5/openldap and I just installed
them. Looks like a lot of changes in this version. We are trying to
implement and single signon system for our services and thought ldap
would be a good choice. You mentioned using PAM with ldap can you
provide me with a little more on that.

Thanks

John Allgood
Senior Systems Administrator
Turbo, division of OHL
2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE
Gainesville, GA 30507
tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood at ohl.com
www.ohl.com