Error in Kickstart.

Rohit khaladkar rohit.khaladkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:10:57 UTC 2009

Hi!I was trying to load RHEL 5.2 using a iso image created on a DVD. But
when the kickstart is started it gived me the following message. Just wanted
to know if anyone had faced a similar problem and was aware  of the
solution.

Error Message : Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to a
missing repodata directory. Please ensure that your install tree has
been correctly generated. Cannot retrieve repository metadata(repomd.xml)
for repository: anaconda-base-200804301923.x86_64.
please verify it's path and try again.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar