RE: VSFTPD

Is SELinux disabled? I've had issues in the past with SELinux and
VSFTPD.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Raj Har
Sent: Wednesday, 15 July 2009 1:41 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: Re: VSFTPD

Mark thanks for replying and for ur useful time...
but here is nt any type of Masquerading and other natting....it`s very
 simple client and server topology.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Raj Har <raj4list gmail com> wrote:

> I think here is not any secuity issue bcoz ftp user have nologin
shell.
> my another question is ...does  anonymous and ftp users are same??
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Raj Har <raj4list gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Here is not any type of natting...
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Raj Har <raj4list gmail com> wrote:
>>
>>> actually Mike i am not getting the word "NAT" please can u explain
word
>>> NAT.

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)     This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the document.

2)     All emails sent to and sent from Bunnings Group Limited.
are scanned for content.  Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
subject matter will be reported to the email administrator of all
parties concerned.