ext2 & ext3

Joy Methew ml4joy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:25:29 UTC 2009

Hello Rob & Mark...
                                 i dint say that here is not difference b/w
ext2 & ext3.
surely here  Journaling is a pretty large difference.
But original poster was asking piratically difference. so i post my
viewpoint.
Everybody on this list spent hours,or sometimes day,googling.and asking
friends and co-workers.

i believe in knowledge sharing....no buddy is perfect.

so share knowledge for enhance LINUX.

if u think i am wrong, i will accept it my dear friend.

but plz give me some reasons.

bye take care.