Problems with IDs

Matias Nicolas matiasnicolas at live.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 15:10:31 UTC 2009

Permissions are all the same. in passwd, group and shadow. I mean, permissions in the machine with the problem, are the same as in the machine that is working correctly. I've checked the lines within those files... they look the same as in the machine it works... I don't know what it may be... =S

Anybody thinks about anything??.

Thanks.