Help with LDAP Server

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:27:13 UTC 2009

Hi All
Finally I have decided to try  ldapadmin and its good for me. I have
installed phpldapadmin but for the moment I prefer to use ldapadmin. If, in
the futere,  I need to use a linux machine to administer I´ll use it.

Thank you very much for your answers,

one thing to newbies to ldap, this web
http://www.grennan.com/ldap-HOWTO.html is very very interesting to start
using LDAP