/root file system is getting filled up

Reber, Simon simon.reber at roche.com
Thu Mar 19 09:45:26 UTC 2009

Is this machine a physical or virtual machine?
	Anyway, as the file has been generated when your machine crashed
last time, it indicate that the server tried to save the memory data
into a core
	dump file which obviously failed ~ since the crash has happen
already a while ago should it be safe to delete the file.

	Please also note that the file is a dump of memory and therefore
can it be safely be deleted without any impact to the running system
(including
	reboot).

Cheers,
Si