Re: RHEL 5.3 and sealert -b

Trusting that your getenforce shows Enforcing, I have upgraded a bunch of 5.2 to 5.3 and sealert is active for me, so I do not think the problem is specific to RHEL 5.3, maybe something peculiar with your configuration. What does

yum list installed | grep selinux

says to your upgraded systems? Is the setroubleshootd process running? Finally, what's the frequency of AVC messages in /var/log/audit/audit.log (cat /var/log/audit/audit.log | grep AVC) ?

George Magklaras BSc Hons MPhil
RHCE:805008309135525

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/UNIX-Linux Systems Administrator
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo
http://folk.uio.no/georgios

a bv wrote:
what method have you used for upgrading the system version?

Regards