Default params for quorumdisk

Schaffrath, Rene Rene.Schaffrath at mundipharma.de
Tue May 26 11:35:42 UTC 2009

Hi ESG,

I'm definitely no fan of the RHEL Cluster Suite, so I'll keep it short:

must read if you use multipathing (timings):
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-2882

You probably know it already:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/HomePage

Perhaps we can help you more if you told us what your problems are.
I've gone through hell searching for problems in our 2-node cluster and we even booked a Red Hat consultant to solve our problems. But still there are some issues which give me a headache. Make sure you have installed the latest patches - there have been some terrible bugs in RHEL 5 Cluster.

Greetings,
René

uster_Administration/s1-general-prop-conga-CA.html
> but there is not explanation about the default params,
>
> for example,
> Interval - The frequency of read/write cycles, in seconds.  I
> have not idea
> what to say to that. Which is the default and how can I answer it?
>

> The same with most of the params
>

> Greetings
>
> ESG

Mundipharma Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Mundipharma Straße 6
65549 Limburg (Lahn)
Tel: +49 (0)6431 701 0
Amtsgericht Limburg (Lahn) HRA 624

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Mundipharma Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz in Limburg (Lahn),
Registergericht Limburg (Lahn) HRB 462
Geschäftsführer:
Mortimer D. Sackler M.D., Raymond R. Sackler M.D.,
Richard S. Sackler M.D., Kathe A. Sackler M.D.,
Jonathan D. Sackler M.D., Mortimer David A. Sackler,
Samantha S. Sackler-Hunt, Peter Boer, Åke Wikström,
Gunther Niederheide, Jürgen Feld (stellvertretend)