Problems Si3132 using MSI

Dear Mr(s),
I have some bug want to add on list bugs:
I am using Redhat 5( kernel 2.6.18) to develop driver for PCIe card (Si 3132
controller) using MSI. But I only handle 2034 MSI generated and then the MSI
lost. That mean my device had enabled MSI but my system can not handle to
it. I don't know what are happens? It always lost at 2034 MSI generated and
then my device still works and enable MSI but my system lost it.
How can I solve my bugs?
Thank and Best Regards
Stone