RHEL Cluster & RHEV

Wahyu Darmawan Wahyu.Darmawan at ag-it.com
Tue Nov 10 03:13:10 UTC 2009

Hi Wen,
Thankyou for replied. Can you share how many time did you need to use Redhat Xen live migration, is it failover?
Have you tested for RHEL Cluster failover condition, how many time RHEL Cluster can handles the failed node to switch another one?
I need this info to assess my application.
Thank you all for your cooperation.

Thx & Rgds,
Wahyu