GSSFTP / Kerberos question

Broekman, Maarten Maarten.Broekman at FMR.COM
Wed Nov 11 20:01:23 UTC 2009

Yes.  DNS is functioning properly and I can log in with my password, but
not via GSSAPI.  I've also tried putting the extra_addresses and
scan_interfaces options in my krb5.conf but that hasn't helped either.

Could this be a routing issue?  My default route points out the primary
hostname interface.  There are no specific routes for the secondary
hostname though.

--Maarten