How to calculate bandwidth requirement

Stainforth, Matthew (SD/DS) Matthew.Stainforth at gnb.ca
Fri Nov 13 12:26:36 UTC 2009

I think this is going to depend greatly on the maturity of your organization and could look like any of these:

1.  overprovision, hope for the best
2.  make some educated guesses based on rough numbers
3.  extrapolations from a group of, say, 10 live test users and multiply by 30
4.  proper load testing tools in a dedicated PST environment