Help! Red hat doesn't recognize any usernames!

labelles at mscd.edu labelles at mscd.edu
Thu Oct 8 17:59:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

Are you getting anything in your system logs?

/var/log

There may be some clues in those logs? Assuming you have a way to view
the logs.

Good luck

Steve

Stephen L. LaBelle
Metropolitan State College of Denver
Senior System Administrator
Database Administration Team
Information Technology Infrastructure Services
labelles at mscd.edu
303-556-3644