simple samba sharing

Geofrey Rainey Geofrey.Rainey at tvnz.co.nz
Fri Oct 30 09:24:46 UTC 2009

I've had a similar problem. Try different configurations first;

Ie, create a different username, say test, and set this as the guest
account. Also, my configuration has "guest only = yes" - there's some
Significance with all these parameters and the guest user and it took me
A while to get it right. Perhaps try it with different permissions on
your
Directory too.