LUNS

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:31:58 UTC 2009

If you run fdisk -l, it will show you the partition makeup of the
device.  If the partitions are normal partitions, you can just mount
them.  For example, if fdisk shows that /dev/sdb has a single partition
of type ext3, you can:
1. create an empty directory, call it /data01
2. mount -t ext3 /dev/sdb1 /data01

After you mount it, you can browse and work with the file system.  Check
out the man page for the mount command to view the different types of
file systems that you can mount.  Hope that helps.

Aaron