Exact syntax and examples for iptables

sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:27:02 UTC 2009

Hi Aaron,

iptables is not running as the previous sysadmin hardened the server.

How do I turn it on?

So I issue the two commands you gave on both cluster nodes & it will
stop the Windows server from accessing on both nodes as well as the
cluster virtual IP address?

What's the command to reverse back, in case there's problem, I'll
need to fallback

Thanks