How to log separate files or directories for centralizing SysLog server ?

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:24:00 UTC 2010

Hi.

Have a look at http://www.rsyslog.com/ for details on how to set up rsyslog.
Just let me mention that (r)syslog lets you define which messages are
forwarded to the destination you've defined. If you add "*.*  <destination>"
to your (r)syslog config file I believe all messages logged via (r)syslog
will be forwarded to that destination. If apache logs to syslog, those
message will also be forwareded.

- Kenneth