Guidance on Linux Kernel/OS Programming for Beginners

linux-crazy hicheerup at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:32:06 UTC 2010

Hi List,

 I am working on LINUX for the past six years , and am a core linux
guys since i started my career on linux . Working more on Redhat /
centos / Fedora based distribution system administration  . with some
basic bash scripting knowledge.

 Now am looking to deep dive into programming to contribute  or
innovate some thing new on  linux operating system or kernel space
(More importantly on kvm virtualization front since am an expert on
virtualization).  So i need  your  guidance to start my new career on
linux programming front . As of now am planned to start with below
sequences .

 C++
 Linux kernel Programming
 python
 Java

 Kindly provide me some good web links or   beginner to advanced docs
for the above languages to start  ,  also correct me if am wrong any
where .

 Awaiting for your valuable input

Regards,

 lingu