Re: IDPS

On 12/29/2010 06:07 AM, Joy Methew wrote:
Hello all,

                  I need some documentation for IDPS with practical
approach.  i want to how many s/w we can use for INTRUSION DETECTION.
                  i know only about AIDE.
                  if anybody have some docs on this topic so please share
with me.

                  INTRUSION DETECTION AND PREVENTION SYSTEMS

thanks

We use OSSEC.  Works well and decent documentation.

--
Lincoln Fessenden
Linux Systems Administrator