Installing pirut

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Wed Jul 28 23:55:58 UTC 2010

Felipe

The package I have is pirut-1.3.28-17.el5.noarch and I got it from the rhel site

I did the "yum localinstall"
And it says
"Error missing dependency rhn-setup-gnome is needed by package pirut-1.3.28-17.el5.noarch
You could try using --skip-broken to work the problem
You could try running: package-cleanup --problem
                       Package-cleanup --dupes
                       Rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
The program package-cleanup is found in the yum-utils package"

I set it up to remove the package via the rhn and tomorrow I will try to install it again.

Gracias / Thanks

Néstor :-)