flie link inside wiki page

Sir June sir_june at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 16:32:50 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have a local wiki page in our intranet.  I am trying to make a  "file link"  in one of the pages such that our users will just have to click that link and the file would be displayed in the local computers, and also i like to link a file such that it would downloaded into their computer after clicking it.  But the link is just showing as normal text and does not have the link to click on it.  Typing the link in browser, Firefox, works fine. How do i add this in my wiki page?

file://///remotefileserver/data/systemfiles/testfile.txt

thanks,

Sir June