iSCSI LUN sharing

Marti, Robert RJM002 at shsu.edu
Tue May 18 20:59:23 UTC 2010

You'd be able to just install additional software.

The problem with just using NFS or Samba to share the data out is that now you've got Box B's job relying on Box A's existence.  If they can both see the same data, they're relying on the existence of the data, which is usually easier to provide.

Rob Marti