RHEL VPS hosting service

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 21 02:15:46 UTC 2010

No it's not. CentOS is RHEL minus logos and trademark material and is
community supported instead of commercially. Nothing shipped in RHEL is
proprietary. Please don't spread incorrect information like that. Thanks.

-AdamM (from Android )

On May 20, 2010 6:30 PM, "mark" <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

Greg Cornell wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
>> I've had a few CentOS-based Linodes since 2004.  Linode is gr...
May I ask why not CentOS? I mean, you *do* know that it's RH with the serial
numbers (that is, proprietary packages) filed off?

       mark
--
"Mr. Chairman, vows of chastity break far more easily than condoms do."