Re: RHEL VPS hosting service

Greg Cornell wrote:
Hi Barry,

I've had a few CentOS-based Linodes since 2004.  Linode is great.  Highly
recommended.

I'll keep them in mind in case I can't find a RHEL solution.

May I ask why not CentOS? I mean, you *do* know that it's RH with the serial numbers (that is, proprietary packages) filed off?

	mark
--
"Mr. Chairman, vows of chastity break far more easily than condoms do."