tool to check security

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:02:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have received a machine with RHEL 5.1installed and I have to put in a
production enviroment with other machines I have installed.

I haven´t installed this machine and I want to check if it is secured and it
can´t make problems with my systems.

Long time ago I used a tool that your run on a system (perhaps it was a
Suse... I used to work with Suse in the past) and it gave me a report for
possible security problems but I can´t remmember which tool was.

Any one knows a tool that makes this work?

thanks in advance,

ESG