on wifi and/or NIC drivers

Victor Radu vicrrv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 18:30:05 UTC 2011

We installed RHEL5_x64 on one of our machines and
the 2 network interface drivers : Realtek RTL-8185 and Atheros RTL8185 were
not found.
I could not find linux  64bit drivers for these 2 interfaces on the web
On the other hand I loaded Fefora14_x64 and both interfaces were found and
drivers loaded well.
I do need to use RHEL5 for other applications that will not run on Fedora.
My question is
How can you identify the yum package or rpms from the DVD distribution (
from Fedora14 in this case) for each of the 2 network  interfaces.

Thank you all
 Victor