Need help adding FC luns

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:18:49 UTC 2011

Hey everyone. I am trying to add three LUN's to a test server in our
lab. The LUN's are attached to the server via a brocade dual port HBA.
I have one port of the HBA connected to one controller, and the second
port connected to the redundant controller. I have installed the
brocade utilities. I have configured the brocade host control agent to
run as a service (both following:
http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/support_plans/HBA/Softwares/fc_HBA_EMC_Mar2009/CD_Image/Documentation/HBA_Install_and_Reference_Manual.pdf).
I have configured dm-multipath (using:
http://willsnotes.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/linux-rhel-5-configuring-multipathing-with-dm-multipath/).
However nothing is showing up at all. I have rebooted numerous times,
and nothing.

fdisk -l doesn't show anything except the internal disks. Can anyone
help give me an idea of how to proceed? Some help would be greatly
appreciated.