Free mail server with POP3 recommendation

Francisco José Márquez Gómez fjmarquez.ext at chguadalquivir.es
Tue Jan 11 08:13:45 UTC 2011

For postfix, I recommend you use courier or dovecot. Both includes pop3
and imap server.

You don't need install SMTP rpm since postfix and qmail are SMTP servers.

qmail should be installed from its sources and I recommend apply many
patch before use it (mandatory qmail-ldap, wich include smtp,qmtp,pop3
and imap servers). Due to this and if you are novice in mail server
area, I recommend you use postfix + courier or dovecot (exists many
tutorials, use google).

Regards,
FJ