Refarding LDAP

amiteshsahay at aol.com amiteshsahay at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 23:39:50 UTC 2011

Hello Members,

Greetings!!

I am trying for the first time to configure LDAP server/client.

I came across
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-HOWTO/building.html

That has provided some step by step procedure to confgure it. However, I have downloaded and extracted all of the packages but database. For your information, I have downloaded and extracted it too from the Oracle website, but it needs to be configured further before I configure LDAP. There is some "sleepycat" that I had downloaded from the Oracle site. but due to lack to database knowledge I am not able to further configure it.

Could anyone help me with the readymade steps to configure the LDAP ?

Thank in advance

Regards,

Amitesh