Question on software install

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Wed Jun 8 01:50:34 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I want to play music using mp3 files so am trying to install
gstreamer-plugins-ugly-0.10.16-2.el6.rf.x86_64 and have rpmforge repo
setup on RHEL6 X86_64 for my notebook.  When I try to install the rpm
through the graphical tool I get this transaction error:

gstreamer-plugins-ugly-0.10.16-2.el6.rf.x86_64 requires
libid3tag.so.0()(64bit)

I also have the optional and supplementary repos installed as well.  By
looking at this error am I right to assume that rpmforge's repo is
missing files?  Or do I not have the correct repos setup?

Thank you for your time.

Phil