Fedora Server?

Dave Ihnat dihnat at dminet.com
Tue Jun 28 14:24:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 09:36:22AM -0400, Tom Curl wrote:
> You may want to investigate CentOS. ...

What he said.  Fedora is bleedin' edge--which isn't a bad thing, if you're
experimenting, or want to work in that arena.  But for a server, you
generally want something stable and supported long-term (since most people
don't relish rebuilding their server every six months or so).

I believe there's supposed to be a big update (CentOS 6), but it's not
ready for prime-time yet.  I wouldn't wait for it--these things can drag
on.

Cheers,
--
	Dave Ihnat