"libtiff" dependency issue all of the sudden

Mun mjelists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:28:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM PST, ??? wrote:

> NO, Please run this command carefully. did you reinstall that pack?
>

> yum reinstall pack

My apologies; I was not familiar with the "reinstall" option.

Okay, I reinstalled the pack 'pup' was complaining about and I still get
the same errors for resolving dependencies.  If fact, I now have a
couple of other packs that need updating that give me similar errors.
That is, the pack they say is required is in fact already
installed--just like the libtiff issue I am having.

Regards,

--
Mun