Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails

Allen Chen achen at harbourfrontcentre.com
Sun May 8 20:58:51 UTC 2011

I've read those posts, actually I have no idea about your environment.
so I can not help anything right now. can you post:
1. server OS version, is it a shared server or a dedicate mail server?
2. sendmail version: compiled or rpm?
3. Are incoming and outgoing mail services on the same machine?
3. do you use any spam filter or virus scan system? if yes, how?
4. do you use cyrus-imap? version? compiled or rpm? is it on the same
machine?
5. Your internal network number? internal server IP?

Allen