USB Tape drives

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Tue May 31 23:02:47 UTC 2011

Carl:

	Only issue with hard drives is that they should be spun up once a year or so.

	Of course as cheap as flash units are, if you needed something stored for several years time, a memory stick of comparable size to a DAT 72 tape (which holds 36GB natively) is probably under $50.

	I actually have a good friend who is an I/T executive at Iron Mountain, so if you can't find out that answer from other channels, let me know off the list.

MS