Redhat linux server resource monitoring

Shariq Siddiqui shariq.siddiqui at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 16:18:22 UTC 2011

Hi,
You can try MUNIN for resource monitoring, it generates good graphs also on daily,weekly,monthly and yearly basis.
You can also configure and customize it according to your needs.its very easy to install and handle. plus you can monitor other OS also...

http://munin-monitoring.org/

Best Regards,

Shariq Siddiqui
Advanced Operations Technology