Permission inheritance problem

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Tue Nov 22 22:53:14 UTC 2011

On 22Nov2011 09:35, white.heron white <white.heron at yahoo.com> wrote:
| Dear All,
| Fya.
|
| chmod Examples
| Let’s change some of the permissions as we discussed a couple of pages ago. Here’s the way our files are now:
[...]

Hey lazy idiot.

If you are going to cut/paste someone else's work instead of thinking, at
least have the basic integrity to CREDIT THE SOURCE!

Just ripping the text from:

  http://catcode.com/teachmod/chmod_cmd2.html

without attribution or context is extremely discourteous.

That is does not answer the original question just adds insult to the
offensiveness.

You are a lazy idiot. Please don't post unless you have something to
contribute and the honesty to reference your sources.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/