Kickstart issue

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Mon Oct 10 07:19:03 UTC 2011

Especially:
Before You Ask

Before asking a technical question by e-mail, or in a newsgroup, or on a website chat board, do the following:

    Try to find an answer by searching the archives of the forum you plan to post to.

    Try to find an answer by searching the Web.

    Try to find an answer by reading the manual.

    Try to find an answer by reading a FAQ.

    Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.

    Try to find an answer by asking a skilled friend.

    If you're a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.

And http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sample+kickstart

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB