OT: package to make a graphical network diagram

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:42:55 UTC 2011

Hi,,

First thak you all for yor answers,

I use DIA to manually draw the diagram,

I have tested  nmap +zenmap but I don´t like the results...

Some time ago (perhaps 8 years..) I used a software called  Cheops -
http://cheops-ng.sourceforge.net/

look at the screenshots they are very nice. The problem is that I can´t get
this running on my rhels

(checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by
gnome-libs install
)

So the question now are two questions:

- anyone knows something like cheops?
- anyone knows how to compile this software in RHEL 5/6 (I´l try it but
finally I reach a dependency hell :-/)

Thanks again,

ESG