Re: kickstart installation error

           I am trying to install rhel5 using kickstart,
I have created a kickstart file and provided it using ftp, installation is
happening but once the system boots it is booting into init level 1
and when I tried to switch to init 5 it is giving error "x is respawing high
disabled for 5 minutes"
Can I get the solution for this????

Does your machine meet the requirements for a graphical install? Change the install method in your kickstart to cmdline to get verbose output in text mode.