Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

    MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- MOHAMMAD ADLI

Accept invitation from MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h1nb078v-u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I359174832_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYOcPwQdP4Vdjd9bThoukl3nSlqbPAOcjoVdj8VcjkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3_Yftnhi-yJ5c1

View invitation from MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h1nb078v-u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I359174832_25/3kOnP8Pe3gTcjARcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1OFzJ9ZVmyJ5c1

Why might connecting with MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN be a good idea?

MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN's invitation, check MOHAMMAD ADLI MT TAJUDIN's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation