Dell OMSA on RHEL6, high load average.

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:53:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM, upen <upendra.gandhi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Grzegorz Witkowski <geslinux at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> To run OMSA 7.1 you need to be on RHEL6.2. Always check the support matrix
>> for OpenManage components. It is very important.
>> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/smsom/7.1/en/peosom/Support_matrix.pdf
>> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/smsom/
>>
>> If the problem persists with the supported version, you can collect
>> sosreport and open a case with Dell tech support to investigate.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Grzegorz

Well I did, and I am on RHEL6.2 . As I said earlier issue is related to clock.

lsb_release -a
LSB Version:
:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:graphics-4.0-amd64:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-4.0-amd64:printing-4.0-noarch
Distributor ID: RedHatEnterpriseServer
Release:        6.2
Codename:       Santiago

 Thanks for the feedback!