Red hat linux server lost connectivity to the storage. Please suggest.

unix syzadmin unixsyzadmin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:21:08 UTC 2012

The lsmod command on the problem node (node1) does not return anything.  Is
there a problem with the fibre/HBA modules?  Can we load them manually?

node1# lsmod | grep -i lpfc

The lsmod command on another node (node2) works fine.

node2# lsmod | grep lpfc
lpfc                  352653  38
scsi_transport_fc      73801  1 lpfc
scsi_mod              196569  11
emcp,scsi_dh,sr_mod,sg,lpfc,scsi_transport_fc,libata,megaraid_sas,sd_mod