Server Name versus Domain Web access

dovay dovay at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:43:21 UTC 2012

Check the ip address in the database please

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile"Florez, Nestor" <NFlorez at sdcwa.org> escribió:
Dovay et all,

I have checked against my other RHEL/Drupal systems.
I have stopped and started the network, httpd and iptables services
I have checked the settings.php on Drupal

The only difference is that it was renamed and given a different
IP address.

Before the changes were made to this server, I was not getting the warnings.

Thanks,