P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

Constance Morris cmorris at daltonstate.edu
Mon May 13 16:03:12 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Alfred Hovdestad
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 6:02 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

On 10/05/13 03:02 PM, Constance Morris wrote:

> [...]

RHEL 5 (openssh 4) doesn't support the Match config parameter so it's best to leave it out.

For the 'There's no site named /faculty-staff/username' error it sounds as though they are trying to connect to the home directory, not to the server.  It's beginning to sound like Mark has the right idea, check the user configuration.  Make sure you know what they are doing when they try to connect to the Linux server.

--
Alfred

--

Hey Alfred,
Just wanted to let you know everything is working properly now and I really appreciated your help!

Constance