P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

Constance Morris cmorris at daltonstate.edu
Mon May 13 16:22:21 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of m.roth at 5-cent.us
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 5:32 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: RE: P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

Constance   Morris wrote:
> [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of m.roth at 5-cent.us
> Constance   Morris wrote:
>> [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of m.roth at 5-cent.us
<MVNCH>
> So you now have only two people that are having problems, and both of
> them have the same errors?
>
> Yes, 2 with the same error login message and 1 with a different error
> login message.

Have you called those folks, and had them check their configuration? Make sure that it's correct - and make sure you know for *sure* what it's
*supposed* to be before you call them.

'Night - have a good weekend.

      mark

--

Hey Mark,
Thank you so much for all your help and troubleshooting. I wanted to let you know that it is working now.

I couldn't have done it without all your help and advice and the many changes you advised me to make, so thank you very much!!!
And, you'll be happy to know I'm getting the books you and I think Robert mentioned I should start reading.

I'd prepare a meal for you and your family to show my appreciation, but virtual meals just don't taste as good. :-)

Thank you so much for your patience, humor, detailed advice and willingness to assist a newbie at troubleshooting. I hope I can return the favor someday, but I will definitely pass on the knowledge to others.

Thanks,
Constance

Constance Morris
OCIS - Portal Admin